20 years #LNDWDD
"Schlaugemacht bis Mitternacht!" was the motto of the 20th Dresden Long Night of Science on June 30, 2023. Scientific institutions opened their doors throughout the city. 52 co-organizers - more than ever before - put together a colorful program. From 5 p.m. to midnight, lectures, experiments, guided tours and participatory shows provided for many astonished eyes.
With over 1,200 events, Dresden's research location presents itself as extremely varied and diverse. From young to old and for young and old there was a lot of science to explore.
- Carl Zeiss Digital Innovation GmbH (Picture 1-5)
- COSMO Wissenschaftsforum (Picture 12-15)
- Fraunhofer Institute for Photonic Microsystems (Picture 18-20)
- Fraunhofer Institute for Transportation and Infrastructure Systems (Picture 27-31)
- GlobalFoundries (Picture 32-35)
- Hacker School (Picture 21-22)
- Handwerkskammer Dresden (Picture 24-26)
- Max Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems (Picture 9-11)
- Leybold Dresden GmbH (Picture 16-17)
- Technische Sammlungen Dresden (Picture 6-8)
- Technische Universität Dresden | AIAS (Picture 23)